Join Our Team
Rachel’s Homeopathy & Holistic Health, a multi disciplinary holistic and wellness clinic is looking for holistic practitioners in the following categories.
- Classical homeopaths
- Acupuncturist & Chinese medicine
- Yoga therapist
- Registered massage therapist
There are lots of potential for cross-referrals. This is a good opportunity for someone with an existing practice or willing to build their practice long-term. We are located at Unit 36, 7920 Hurontario, St.Brampton. (Bordering Mississauga and close to Sheridan College).Our clinic is new and modern and surrounded by several businesses (retail, pharmacy, law offices, etc) in a busy plaza. There are lots of foot traffic and this is a great opportunity to grow.
Additional advantages that is included with this opportunity:
- Medical office assistant servicesduring business hours. This includes collection of treatment fees, answering phone calls, booking appointments, appointment confirmations, and billing third parties.( MVA/HCAI/WSIB/FSCO)
- Direct billing – Telus
- Regular Intra-office referrals and new patient traffic
- Spacious furnished room with massage table, chairs, and storage space
- Clinic newspaper and internet advertising, including website profile
- Debit/Credit Card machine and associated fees
- You will become a respected member of a multi-disciplinary team with the opportunity to work with clinic personnel that has over 23 years of combined experience
Our centre allows the Practitioner to work with an experienced clinical and managerial team that can help them gain invaluable experience. This opportunity provides an excellent balance between financial success, job satisfaction, and professional growth. New grads are welcome to apply.
We would love to discuss your potential addition to our team. Fill out the form on this page and suitable applicants will be contacted for an interview.
You can also send resume to email@example.com