ADDITIONAL ADVANTAGES INCLUDED WITH OUR FACILITY ARE
- Open 7 days a week
- We speak many languages -English, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Malayalam, Konkani
- All the services are mostly covered by insurance
- Cyber clinic /virtual
- Evening and weekend hours
- Phone sessions for those with geographical or other obstacles to in-office appointments
- Direct billing – TELUS
- Debit/Credit Card machine and associated fees
Before the initial consultation with you, it is important that you spend the time to fill out intake forms (please request for it)and If you have any copies of recent blood work or tests please send those in as well. Initial consultation is provided virtually or in person. During the case taking I will be asking various questions to get the holistic picture of what is going on in your health. I will also perform a complaint oriented physical examination and provide a basic treatment plan in case you visit in person.
These appointments are scheduled for 30 – 45 minutes. Follow up visits can be conducted in person or by phone. This allows for continuous care and treatment follow-up. Follow up visits are more frequent at the beginning but as our journey to wellness proceeds, they get spaced out to a couple times per year.
Extended healthcare benefits
- Most of the alternative /holistic or complementary therapies are not covered under OHIP, but rather through your extended healthcare benefits.
- Check your coverage today!
- Most are covered for 80-100% of visit.
- If you do not use it, you lose it!
- Many health insurance companies cover homeopathy. However, the terms of this coverage vary according to the individual, group and self-employed plans offered within each corporate division of each company. Patients are advised to check with your extended benefits carrier whether your policy includes homeopathic treatment (sometimes included under paramedical services).
- Coverage for most of companies is between $500 to $1500 annually. A very detailed statement with all the necessary information will be issued to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Regulating Homeopathic Medicines and Homeopaths is part of the Ontario government’s plan to build a better Ontario through its Patients First: Action Plan for Health Care, providing patients to be able to get the right kind of help, whether from a family doctor, nurse-practitioner, pharmacist or a number of different care providers.
- If your policy does not provide the coverage you require, you are encouraged to be pro-active. You can write to the insurance company, asking them to include homeopathy in your type of coverage. If that fails, you can instruct your broker or union negotiator to find a plan that does cover homeopathy contact us for further information.
SCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT
Begin your journey to wellness by booking an appointment directly online, by email or by calling the clinic.
24 hours notification of cancelling or re-scheduling are required to avoid a cancellation fee, charged to you personally. Failure to attend the appointment without prior notice will also result in a fee. If you are scheduled for more than one appointment on the same day, or are scheduled as a family, more notice may be required.
We thank you and look forward to helping you on your path to wellness. Call Rachel’s Homeopathy & Medical aesthetic spa